Thursday, June 3, 2010
How I Plan on Getting Fat this Summer
I seem to have a plan, no matter how unintentional the plan was. But at the rate this non-intended-plan is going I will have reached my non-intended goal in no time. My plan seems to be to get as little done as possible and get fat while doing it. It goes something like this:
1. Sleep in every morning until 9 or 10 am because I can. Because there is no school to get to, no diapers to change and my kids are perfectly happy eating popsicles for breakfast.
2. Pay for a gym membership. Buy gym clothes. Every-night when I go to bed plan on going to the gym in the morning. Wake up at 9 or 10 am and NOT go to the gym.
3. Eat two bowls of cereal upon waking up. Watch Gilmore Girls and So You Think You Can Dance on my Tivo.
4. Watch my kids swim, get exercise and sun while I watch, still wearing High School Musical jammies.
5. Take kids to Denny's to celebrate the end of the school year and order a "French Toast Slam". Which is also known as a "Vanishing Waist-line and Cholesterol Slam".
6. Eat TWO Weight Watchers fudgesicles for a snack.
7. Watch the kids do the Wii Fit and think "I should do that." Then go eat some jelly beans.
8. Drive to the mailbox which is 20 yards away.
9. Sit and read blogs every chance I get. All. Day. Long.
10. Stay up late, thus getting hungry again and make a large bowl of popcorn.
Now this non-plan may not work for everyone. Like someone with a high, under 40, metabolism. Or someone with any ounce of willpower. But it seems to be my plan for the last few days. And with my 25 year high school reunion one month away it is my best game plan for winning the award for "the most changed."