Remember when I used to blog? Remember when I would say witty, funny things and expound on my not so exciting life? Yea, that was awesome. Why did the awesomeness end? There are many theories on what took the wind out of my blogging sails...
1. Almost two years ago, we moved less than a mile from where we lived. That may have quit being a legitimate excuse a few months ago.
2. We got a second dog. Lots of puddles to clean, poop to pick up and bellies to scratch. And that's just the kids.
3. My second kid left for college. 2 down, 4 to go.
4. Started needing reading glasses to, well, read. Anything with letters is now an enigma without my $.99 readers.
5. I got a gym membership and have contemplated actually going for the last year.
6. Cadbury Eggs. They take so dang long to unwrap and leave your fingers so sticky.
7. My daughter and I auditioned for the Amazing Race last August. Still waiting for Phil to call.
8. Very caught up in current events and the last election. So great to have Mitt in the White House.
9. Saw the last Breaking Dawn movie and still trying to get the CG image of Renesmee out of my head.
10. My Diet Coke addiction has lead to being the new spokesperson for Aspartame.
So, if I can let the above excuses go, I will get my blogging sails up. At least until we move again or I buy another Cadbury egg.