Remember when I used to blog? Remember when I would say witty, funny things and expound on my not so exciting life? Yea, that was awesome. Why did the awesomeness end? There are many theories on what took the wind out of my blogging sails...
1. Almost two years ago, we moved less than a mile from where we lived. That may have quit being a legitimate excuse a few months ago.
2. We got a second dog. Lots of puddles to clean, poop to pick up and bellies to scratch. And that's just the kids.
3. My second kid left for college. 2 down, 4 to go.
4. Started needing reading glasses to, well, read. Anything with letters is now an enigma without my $.99 readers.
5. I got a gym membership and have contemplated actually going for the last year.
6. Cadbury Eggs. They take so dang long to unwrap and leave your fingers so sticky.
7. My daughter and I auditioned for the Amazing Race last August. Still waiting for Phil to call.
8. Very caught up in current events and the last election. So great to have Mitt in the White House.
9. Saw the last Breaking Dawn movie and still trying to get the CG image of Renesmee out of my head.
10. My Diet Coke addiction has lead to being the new spokesperson for Aspartame.
So, if I can let the above excuses go, I will get my blogging sails up. At least until we move again or I buy another Cadbury egg.
Linda, Linda, Linda if you get chosen to do the Amazing Race, I'll become an Amazing Race watcher! How exciting and after you win the million dollars, you can sit, blog and eat Cadbury Eggs all you want!
Good to have you back! I've become a Grandma of twins while you've been gone.
So excited you are blogging again. I love reading your blog!!
And guess where she inherits her wit from!!
And another excuse for not blogging....your parents are getting older and need a lot of TLC.... Sure...
Glad to see you back. I hope you keep this up. I only with #8 were true.
Do they allow a stash of Cadbury eggs and diet coke on amazing race or will you sacrifice that for fame?
You live!! The bloggy world just wasn't the same without you.
Post a Comment