1. I am perfectly lazy. I like to sleep in and not wear a bra. And an employer might frown on that. But lets face it, I live in Las Vegas so there are lots of jobs where NO bra is a requirement.
2. I did not finish my degree so my job choices are limited. I am a few credits shy of the ever popular Undecided Degree. I got my Mrs. Degree instead. I think it pays more and gives me great flexiblity.
3. I grew up in a very traditional home. My mom stayed home, my dad worked and was home for a warm meal every night. I liked the security of that. While my hubby works long hours, is rarely home for dinner and I do not like to cook, it is the thought that counts.
4. I want to be the one to ignore my children, put them in time-out, let them eat cold cereal for dinner, drag them to piano lessons, scold them for swearing, and let them go to bed in their swim suits.
5. On August 30, for the first time in 20 years, all six of my kids will be in school full-time. All day, every day. I will be home alone to sun bathe, watch Jerry Springer and read my People magazine. And the complete chaos that ensues after 3:30 pm daily, will be completely worth it.