- how my little boys like to wear dirty socks to bed.
- how my sons lizard died and it did not get a proper burial for days.
- how if I were in Glee I would want to play Sue Sylvester
- how we had a corn snake go missing and never found it. I simply replaced it.
- how I creep people out at Target (oh wait, I did blog about that)
- how I like to go to the dentist just so I can sit in a massage chair.
- how I secretly keep from breathing when someone walks by whom I think may not smell good.
- how I was having a lovely "moment" with my husband when he sees something on my arm and says, "Oh is that a skin tag? I will have to burn that off."
- how I sometimes don't wash my hair for a couple of days.
- how I still secretly hope to be Miss America.
- how I really would like to sit in a snuggie all day, eat bon bons and watch soap operas
So aren't you glad to know you will never have to hear about those things? Now if only I could just delete them from my brain.